- Liquid flow range:
- from 5 to 400 m3/h
- Pressure range:
- from 5 m to 125 m.
- Temperature range of the pumped liquid:
- from -4 F to 176 F (from -20 C to +80 C), when equipped with a single face seal;
from -4 F to 248 F (from -20 C to +120 C), when equipped with a double face seal with cooling.
For a number of environments this temperature range can be extended.
- The pumped liquid density:
- up to 1850 kg/m3 (114 lbs/ft3).
- Size and concentration of solids:
- Volume content of solid impurities up to 1.5% and size up to 1 mm, depending on the abrasive properties of the particles and the size of the pump.
Pumps type АХН Q/H.21 and electric pump units on their basis with flow part lined polymers.
At the request of the customer JSC "group of companies "CHEMAGREGAT" can produce chemical equipment with technical characteristics different from those given in the descriptions and tables (for some sizes, feeds, pressures, temperature range, solid inclusions, etc.).
The basis for the order is a questionnaire or technical specification.