- Liquid flow range:
- from 10 to 200 m3/h
- Pressure range:
- from 20 m to 60 m.
- Temperature range of the pumped liquid:
- from -4 F to 176 F (from -50 C to +80 C), when equipped with a single face seal;
from -4 F to 248 F (from -50 C to +120 C), when equipped with a double face seal with cooling.
For a number of environments this temperature range can be extended.
- The pumped liquid density:
- up to 1850 kg/m3 (114 lbs/ft3).
- Size and concentration of solids:
- The volume content of solid inclusions is up to 1.5% with the size up to 1mm, depending on the abrasive properties of the particles and the size of the pump.
Self-priming pumps of АХН Q/H.5 type and electric pump units on their base with flow part lined with polymers.
At the request of the customer JSC "group of companies "CHEMAGREGAT" can produce chemical equipment with technical characteristics different from those given in the descriptions and tables (for some sizes, feeds, pressures, temperature range, solid inclusions, etc.).
The basis for the order is a questionnaire or technical specification.