Oil submersible pumps НВ Д 1М
- Liquid flow range:
- from 3 to 300 m3/h
- Pressure range:
- from 12.5 m to 1000 m.
- Temperature range of the pumped liquid:
- from -76 F to 572 F (from -60 C to +300 C)
- The pumped liquid density:
- up to 1200 kg/m3.
- Size and concentration of solids:
- Volume content of solid impurities up to 3% and size up to 10 mm, depending on the abrasive properties of the particles and the size of the pump.
- Immersion depth:
- up to 10 m.
Oil vertical semi-submersible pumps НВ-Д-1М are designed for pumping from underground tanks EP and EPP gas condensate, oil, petroleum products, LVZH, water with oil and (or) solid contamination up to 10 mm and a volume concentration of up to 3%.
Diving depth - from 2.5 to 10.0 m. The dive depth required by the customer is provided by adding a shaft section. Oil pumps are manufactured with a “dry” tube – double mechanical seal with a chamber filled with oil is mounted above the pump casing. Above top casing of the mechanical seal in “dry” tube it is necessary to install emergency level sensor which will give a signal about destruction or wearing of the mechanical seal or in case of emergency ingress of water from outside. The pumped liquid density is up to 1200 kg/m3. Minimum temperature of the pumped liquid is up to -60°С, maximum one is up to 300°С. The pumps are made in the versions УХЛ1, УХЛ2 according to GOST 15150-69.
- Liquid flow range from 3 to 300 m3/h
- Pressure range from 12.5 m to 1000 m
As standard, the flow part of the pumps is made of wear-resistant stainless steel type 20X13. It is possible to manufacture from steel 12X18N9T and other stainless steel.
Contact us for more information about our pumps, solutions and services.