- Liquid flow range:
- from 0.9 to 50 m3/h
- Pressure range:
- from 2 m to 50 m.
- Temperature range of the pumped liquid:
- from -22 F to 230 F (from -30 C to +110 C).
- For a number of environments this temperature range can be extended.
- The pumped liquid density:
- up to 1850 kg/m3 (114 lbs/ft3).
- Size and concentration of solids:
- Volume content of solid impurities up to 0.1% and size up to 0.2 mm, depending on the abrasive properties of the particles and the size of the pump.
Pumps of ГХН Q/H.3 type and electric pump units based on them with a pump part made of stainless steel. The pump part is driven by a magnetic coupling.
At the request of the customer JSC "group of companies "CHEMAGREGAT" can produce chemical equipment with technical characteristics different from those given in the descriptions and tables (for some sizes, feeds, pressures, temperature range, solid inclusions, etc.).
The basis for the order is a questionnaire or technical specification.